Air Center One offers extensive South Pacific and Asia Flight Facilitation Services
Since 1973, Air Center One Flight Operations has safely completed many international aircraft ferry service flights across the Pacific and around the world. As a result we have experienced many different levels of FBO and corporate aircraft ground handling services that are available at airports globally.
In 43 years of international aircraft ferry service operations, Air Center One has developed many longstanding relationships with other select ground handling agents and FBO’s who understand and share our level of service, client commitment and industry standards.
It is through these many longstanding relationships that we have developed our extensive and reliable ground handling network throughout the Pacific and Asia regions.
We know and trust these agents to support our international flight facilitation services.
After 31 years Air Center One continues to lead handling and flight support services in New Zealand and the South Pacific to the elite traveller and corporate jet aircraft operator.
While we easily service larger airline type aircraft operations we remain focused on our core business of providing services to the VIP, private and corporate aircraft operator.
We invite you to take advantage of our experience, local knowledge and superior client service. Make Air Center One your first choice for the set up of ground handling services and flight facilitation in New Zealand and throughout the South Pacific Islands.
Air Center One International Flight Facilitation Services include:
- Credit facilities to enable single invoice billing
- Ground handling by trained personnel
- Refueling arrangements on credit
- CIQ arrangements and documentation
- Full below wing and above wing support
- Pilot briefings based on our actual experience of operations through the locations
- Over flight and landing permits
- All flight facilitation services dedicated to the needs of the corporate aircraft operator.